- Tecnologias de Informacao, Engenharia Informatica
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
What you will do
Every day, we focus on our common goal of creating and implementing innovative solutions for retailers. And we do this by working together and applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.
Together with your cross functional development team, you will be a part of the design and development of continuously integrated and innovative and custom-made inventory management system used by one of the biggest retailers around the world in over 1000 stores. Built using emerging technologies like RFID we give Retailers the visibility they need to take their business to the next level. We focus on solving today’s challenges while constantly asking ‘what’s next?’ So, what’s next in your future?
How you will do it
* Contribute to design and development of new cross-browser web applications and maintenance of the existing ones.
* Guarantee web application continuous deployment ability through a continuous integration workflow
* Contribute to the technical design and implementation of a cross-browser (chrome, internet explorer, Firefox etc.) solutions following the industries trends and best practices
* Contribute to API definition and requirements of the backend software that powers the web applications.
* Be ready to learn and adapt to new technologies in a fast-paced cloud environment
What do we look for
* Academic degree in IT or similar area;
* 3 years of working experience;
* Experience in designing/building any responsive layout;
* Knowledge in AngularJS, Angular, React or Vue is valued (Angular 8 preferred);
* Experience with REST APIs;
* TypeScript know-how will be valued;
* Familiarity with module loaders like Webpack is a plus;
* Experience with D3 is valued;
* English fluency, written and spoken.
We provide meaningful opportunities to learn from the best in the industry and work on innovative solutions. Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers Foods & Drinks, Massages, Transport, Health and Life Insurance, Events and Leisure Spaces. You will be based on of our modern offices in São João da Madeira or Braga with daily transport from Vila Nova da Gaia and Aveiro (+ surroundings) bringing you to the São João da Madeira office in the blink of an eye!
See Job Description
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Outras oportunidades de emprego - Johnson Controls