We are looking for a Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free English language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering;
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks;
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas;
• Present and explain designs and key deliverables;
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Proven work experience as a web designer;
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with portfolio;
• Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
• Good visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.