O que procura nos candidatos
Grow with us #SitelPortugal
Sitel has great offices full of amazing people, with a trustful and happy environment.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, you might start the project remotely and in the future to work from the Sitel offices - Stay safe, Sitel is supporting work from home!
Sitel is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experiences to the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Ready to join Vivino, building the world's #1 wine app and wine community?
Now’s the time to get involved - especially if you appreciate the wine world.
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace, powered by a community of millions of wine drinkers who use the Vivino app to scan and rate more than 5000,000 wines every single day.
Through Vivino users discover and purchase wine based on their individual scanning, rating and purchase behavior, and community recommendations.
You’re going to support all customer service functions and communications as part of a fast-growing talented team.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Provide support to app users and solve customer and suppliers queries regarding purchasing and delivery tracking
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written communication/phone
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- Offering solutions to customers in order to help them discover and buy wine in a fun, easy, and effortless way!
- Native/proficient level of German (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (B2)
- Interested in the wine industry will be a plus
- While working remotely the requirements will be the following:
- High-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- Operating System - Windows 10
- Web Browser - Google Chrome 23 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Microsoft IE 10.0 or Higher
- Ethernet Port available
- Please use the speedtest to check your internet,
- PING 100 ms maximum
- DOWNLOAD 5.0 Mbps minimum
- UPLOAD 3.0 Mbps minimum
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We work hard and reward harder.
- Competitive wages
- 40hours/week (8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our SitelFit wellness program
Begin your Sitel journey – apply today!
Vivino – Deutschsprachiger Kundenberater, Lissabon