We’re looking for a UNIX Systems Admin to join the team. Does this sound like a good role for you?
The majority of our mixed environment is based on Linux machines.
- Basic network knowledge
- Skills in services like Apache, Jenkins, MySQL, PostgreSQL, LDAP
- Virtualization (VMware, XEN, KVM, oVirt, Docker)
- Network based storage (NFS, CIFS, iSCSI)
- Experience in Linux (RHEL/CentOS, SuSE and Debian/Ubuntu)
- Experience in Windows OS (Server/Workstation)
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook…)
- Good English skills (writing and verbal)
The company provides great work environment, competitive salary, different type of insurances, wellbeing and learning programs, possibility to purchase the company stocks, etc.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.