Variety of exciting challenges awaits!
Our World Class Manufacturing strategy focuses on continuously improving operations, eliminating waste, and creating Lean organizations, which results in higher productivity. We focus on setting new standards for speed from order capture through delivery without the heavy dependence on inventory. Combining the philosophies of World Class Manufacturing with the tools of Lean we achieve success and a reduction in waste. Sequential methods of performing work are being replaced with concurrent methods to compress time, and functional and hierarchical divisions of duties are being replaced by team-driven activities.
In this posiiton:
You will be working closely with the Factory Director, factory Pillar Leader / Members, TPM Auditor, TPM Consultants, and you will be reporting to the WCM Manager. You will be an ambassador for WCM, promoting among the operators and supporting them to build skills.
You are analytical and results oriented team member, with a systematic approach to problem resolution.
You act proactively and are an excellent team player. You can communicate effectively with various groups of stakeholders on different level of the organization. You are self-driven and persistent, follows through initiatives until they are implemented.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support WCM (World Class Manufacturing) pillar activities
- Lead the introduction of new operator’s process, define and implement the training plan from scratch, update system training material, evaluate needs and set learning targets
- Support the integration of new operators and mechanic colleauges, follow up the skill development, evaluate and develop further training plans, identifications of personal development skills
- Support general management team on events, visits and initiatives organization
- Coordinate activities related to communication especially related to paper straw manufacturing
- Support paper straw deployment initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources, Quality Assurance or similar.
- Experience working in Production/ Maintenance/ Quality function, preferable with successful track record in supporting factory with WCM tools, concept and principles
- You are fluent in both English and Portuguese
- You have interest in the field of Quality Assurance, Safety Health and Environment
- Must be hands-on and able to work multiple shifts in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- You have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV in English via jobs.tetrapak.com.
- Being part of an international company with a secure background
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuous improvement and variety of exciting challenges
- Lots of learning opportunity to grow
- Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- Work-life balance
- Long-term career opportunity within a world leader organisation in manufacturing industry
We'd love to hear from you!
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. Join our Team
Within the Tetra Pak Tubex factory in Lisbon we are looking for a WCM and General Management Officer who will be responsible for supporting WCM (World Class Manufacturing) pillar activities, training and education, and other responsible for other general activities supporting the factory.