O que procura nos candidatos
DocDigitizer is revolutionizing the Digital Transformation initiatives by allowing companies to deal with documented information the same way they deal with information structured in databases..
We are disrupting the market with our simple to use, flexible and precise data extraction, transforming inefficient processes into streamlined, fast-moving flows.
What we're looking for:
- Proficiency use of digital tools;
- Fast learning capacity and adaptability to different scenarios;
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of different types of documents;
- Attention to Detail;
- 2 years experience as a trainer in contact center environment;
- Possibility to start immediately.
Who you are:
- Native Level in Portuguese (Speak, Write and Understand) - mandatory;
- Upper-Intermediate Level in English - mandatory;
- Any other European Languages is a plus;
- Receptive to different opinions and able to express yourself actively and openly;
- Share knowledge and information proactively;
- Be able to focus on the solution as the center of your work activity;
- Be honest and unafraid to admit your own mistakes;
- Encourage the best in people around you;
- Self-oriented and work towards the team's common goals.
Que funções irão desempenhar
About the Role:
We're growing our Data Curation Team and looking for a Trainer Expert to contribute to the continuous improvement of our team knowledge and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare, implement and updated training materials and Knowledge base ;
- Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals);
- Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly);
- Assure new team members onboarding;
- Coaches and monitors new employees to increase their effectiveness;
- Assists Operations with understanding agent opportunities and updating training programs to meet those needs while maintaining organizational standards;
- Identify trainee’s needs
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What we Offer:
- Possibility to work with a highly experienced goal-oriented team, from which you can learn a lot;
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project, working side-by-side with decision-makers;
- Casual day, every day;
- Remote work is a possibility;
- Amazing offices, in Lisbon, with gym, snooker, ping-pong, climbing wall and so on…