O que procura nos candidatos
- A relevant degree in Electronic Engineering
- Strong Analog IC circuit knowledge
- Strong debugging skills
- SerDes test concepts
- Software programming experience (MATLAB, Python are preferences)
- FPGA programming knowledge (Verilog)
- Knowledge of interface protocols such as Ethernet, PCIe, SATA, and USB3.1
- PCB design knowledge (Altium Designer)
- Knowledge of communication interfaces such as JTAG, I2C and SPI
- Good English communication skills
Que funções irão desempenhar
We are looking for an Engineer with theoretical knowledge and practical experience to contribute to the lab team.
As a Validation / Characterization IC Test Engineer, you will be part of an R&D team developing high speed SerDes PHYs.
will work with a cross functional design team of analog designers and
hardware engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our R&D test
lab contains high speed test equipment, examples include: 30 GHz
oscilloscopes, 20GHz network analyzer, and 16Gb/s BERTs for SerDes test
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performing testing on silicon implementations of high-speed analog integrated circuits
- Results analysis and debugging of silicon under test, as well as hardware supporting
- Running characterization tests and creating test reports
- Creating test boards/hardware solutions to support test, debug, and characterization
theoretical knowledge to analyze and explain circuit behavior and
circuit limitations in a testing and characterization environment
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We provide very competitive
pay and benefits, work flexibility, a multi-cultural environment and numerous
company events and volunteer opportunities. Plus, you'll be working with some
of the best in the Semiconductor IP industry worldwide.
Outros aspectos a referir
Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we
work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud.
5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era
of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most
advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you
share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran
status, or disability.