O que procura nos candidatos
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient English (C1/C2 level)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Previous experience with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology is preferential
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
- Availability to work from home temporarily*
Que funções irão desempenhar
About the job role:
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how on one of the two big IT companies in the world. You will be part of a team of 300 people and counting!
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Manage customer requirements and expectations, by phone, in a calm and empathetic manner, aiming to solve their cases and issues.
- Take 30 to 50 inbound calls per day, so you need to strive to maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve your technical skills by troubleshooting issues related to electronic equipment.
- Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level (Level 1 to Level 4).
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card
- Performance bonus
- Free shuttle provided by the company
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunity to professionally grow inside the Company
Outros aspectos a referir
Life at our company:
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace: Oeiras (Tagus-Park), Lisbon, Portugal.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.