Tier 3 Network Engineer to work within a highly experienced team with responsibility for technical delivery of solutions on routing, switching and L7 systems. The Engineer will undertake configuration of Juniper, Cisco, and Versa systems, for the following IP products: IPVPN, SDWAN, CPE Solution, IPAccess.
· Delivery of customer changes and solutions, providing best customer experience.
· Delivery of UAT/ORT for the different features as part of SDWAN roadmap evolution.
· Support Colt design teams to provide best customer solution, filling the technical gap with the customer
· Support Internal Colt teams in process and product transformation, being an active role in the technical areas assigned.
· Create and maintain network configuration documentation and support the business in understanding processes.
· Whenever is required, provide appropriate technical/documentation handovers to operations.
· Share knowledge with other members of delivery teams.
· Work in cooperation with other team members from the Technical Specialist group supporting same product or customer.
· Inside Colt, the candidate will liaise with a wide set of teams within Delivery, Operations, Engineering, Product, Sales and Portal.
· Outside Colt, the candidate will become customer point of contact and will work together with customer counterpart technical peers.
· Technical knowledge of Cisco and Juniper MPLS-VPN network design (IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, JunOS).
· Experience in the delivery of MPLS-VPN solutions and application of MPLS-VPN network troubleshooting methodologies.
· Experience and technical knowledge of L2/L3 protocols like STP, VRRP, BGP, OSPF among others.
· Experience in designing and implementing customer solutions.
· Knowledge of programming languages like Python or Perl to automate tasks.
· Knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible.
· Knowledge of Colt SDWAN solution (FlexVNF) is desirable.
· Juniper and Cisco certifications are desirable but not essentials.
Skills and other requirements:
· Ability to assimilate complex material and communicate effectively to others regardless of their technical knowledge.
· Effective team player who leads by example.
· Ability to take ownership and demonstrate confidence.
· Ability to manage deliverables to meet project schedules.
· Logical approach to fault finding and troubleshooting.
· Customer focused and good communication with all required parties, including internal/external network partners and customers.
· Capacity to self-deploy and evolve on technical areas.
· Additional languages other than Portuguese and English will be considered.
· Requirement to work OOH as per customer demands.
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
· Flexible working and relaxed dress code
· Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
· Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
· Business mentoring
Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.