The retail unit of Johnson Controls International, is a leading global provider of integrated retail performance and security solutions deployed today at more than 80% of the world’s top 200 retailers.
Operating in more than 70 countries worldwide, our retail solutions provide retailers with real-time visibility of their inventory and shoppers to improve operations optimize profitability and create memorable shopper experiences.
Our retail brand portfolio includes brands such as Tyco Retail Solutions, Sensormatic, TrueVue, and ShopperTrak, all offering leading industry capabilities, including store performance solutions and Internet of Things (IoT) software and hardware.These tools deliver visibility and predictive analytics addressing inventory, store traffic, and customer behavior by gathering data from a diverse set of sensors and transforming it into actionable insight that empowers our retail customers.
What you will do
- Responsible for the sales target for technology sales using our RFID-enabled hardware and software portfolio
- Create a sales plan for Benelux and France that follows the company’s current/future business concept to build a robust prospect list for new business development
- Collaborate internally with 1st line sales team in customer/case qualifications, KPI identification, technical presentations and preparing quotations
- Relationship-building and business development at retail with key stakeholders within sales operations, supply chain, merchandising and IT
- Work together with current/ potential business partners and device and system integrators to build business relationships with the objective of selling solutions to end users
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and provide insight to internal stakeholders
What we look for
- Proven track record in business development and client leadership
- An interest and background in complex technology sales
- RFID technology and retail operations experience are highly merited
- Ability to understand and document customer requirements, such as ROI and KPIs, and ability to lead projects through a framework to deliver on those requirements
- Ability and comfort to present in front of small and medium-sized groups
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or similar
- Fluent in French and English
What we offer
We allow you to excel in your role and have a true impact in our business. You will be working on challenging and divers projects involving an innovative technology. Also we offer a broad spectrum of development opportunities within our global organization. Our terms and conditions are market competitive. Interested in joining our team? Please apply!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.