As our Tech Project Manager, you will be responsible for management of development resources and scope-tracking against the CS Project Manager’s requests. You will also be responsible for the close collaboration with the Product Owner to setup projects, help review other colleague’s work, help work on creation and improvement of the practice, and provide insight and estimates on Sales efforts. You will be utilizing a variety of project management tools to ensure proper resourcing and project plan management for our internal team. The Tech PM provides status reports and active project plans to the CS Project Manager for visibility and health checks on projects, and communicates with internal resources any risks or blockers for the development completion.
Educational and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management or related field
- 8 – 10 years of website development experience in Project Management
- Working understanding of Business Analysis and System Architecture phases
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
Location: Remote in Portugal Full time position
- Working proficiency in English
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
- Ability to execute tasks within established deadlines
- Strong leadership qualities, capability to lead by example and generate interest in investment and growth in the Project Management world
- High adaptability
- Willingness to work on a modified schedule (10AM – 7PM GMT)
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion or nationality.
Pactera EDGE, a global provider of technology and digital platform services, is looking for a Tech Project Manager based in Portugal.