O que procura nos candidatos
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient French (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Keep up with the latest IT and tech-related trends
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
Que funções irão desempenhar
About the job role:
Our brand is an American manufacturer of smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
As a French Speaking Advisor for a Tech and Smart Home Products, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. You will ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job as you will share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues. Given the dynamic nature of this job, you can develop your IT skills and advance your career at your own pace.
As a French Speaking Advisor for a Tech and Smart Home Products, you will:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social/social messaging channels (as assigned)
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
- Collaborate with other technicians to resolve or properly close help tickets
- Manage an individual ticket queue
- Responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Outros aspectos a referir
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.