- Supporting the team in smooth migration of the corporate tax deliverables.
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of tax returns.
- Ensuring timely preparation and filing of statutory accounts
- Co-ordination/ support for tax assessments
- Co-ordination/ support for resolving all tax audit queries
- Working closely with other data feeder teams within FO (Manage Close, AR, AP, MI, Treasury, Legal, Real Estate etc)
- Executes provision of direct taxation on monthly / quarterly / annual basis, tax true ups and deferred tax provisions, executes production of tax computations and tax returns and ensures timely filing with revenue and statutory authorities.
- Ensures strong coordination across other business functions and FO operations
- Manages workloads, multiple demands, and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining a high quality and integrity of data.
- Proactively manages relationships with all stakeholders
- Continuous focus on improvement opportunities in process and content and identifies and actions opportunities to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues.
- Keeps abreast of Business developments and Business performance drivers
- At least > 3 year’s broad international or specific country-related professional work experience in area of direct tax and / or accountancy.
- Work experience on migrated tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms would be plus. Recognized professional qualification in areas of tax / accountancy will be an asset.
- Bachelors / Masters in Finance degree with broad professional experience in tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms.
- Working knowledge of world-class ERP systems and excellent MS Office skills required.
- Good understanding of Control Frameworks, controls in a tax environment and tax accounting under GAAP and/or IFRS (in particular IAS 12).
- Effective influencing skills and communicator of complex tax compliance issues; both written and oral.
- CI mindset illustrated with practical implementations to the tax / accounting process.
- Fluent English and Portuguese are a must.
Shell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.