We are looking for a passionate person willing to join our Talent Management team to help us with finding the best internal talents and developing them for future positions within our company.
Our team is responsible for the Internal Progression Program, internally known as Jump, which prepares our Customer Service Representatives and our Supervisors to assume further responsibilities.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Prepare, conduct and analyze the whole assessment center process (interviews, group exercises, psychometric testing);
• Conduct coaching sessions with selected candidates;
• Conduct feedback sessions with the candidates and the management;
• Collect operational feedback about the candidates from the management;
• Provide day to day support to Jump applicants, trainees and interns;
• Cooperate with other departments in the process of organizing the assessment center, internships, coaching and feedback sessions.
• Degree in Human Resource Management, in Psychology or similar;
• Previous experience working in a Human Resource department, ideally in R&S or Talent Management teams (mandatory for external candidates);
• Excellent English language skills (minimum B2 level);
• Team player, people oriented and with very good communication skills;
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate person;
• Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.