O que procura nos candidatos
The Connections Group are recruiting for a Systems Admin to
join their expanding teams! The group has offices in Malta, Gozo and Portugal,
with plans to open a 5th European base in Spain this year.
The Systems Admin will be responsible for managing the company’s
internal IT Infrastructure including network, servers, hardware (printers,
laptops) and data storage. The role will be to ensure our Internal IT is
functional and fully operational to accommodate all internal users. In the
event of disruption, this role is key to ensure restoration and minimizing
downtime by providing efficient and necessary technical support.
• 3rd level education/University degree in computing. Other systems/network administration certifications preferable.
• A proficient Systems Administrator with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Experience with 3CX or excellent understanding and hands on experience with a variety of VOIP systems.
• Hands on experience and knowledge of Office365 environment – Sharepoint, MS Teams and other tools
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Ensure the stable operation, availability and reliability of servers, desktop, and network environments
• Ensure minimum downtime and optimal performance through proactive planning, troubleshooting and monitoring
• Administer cloud-based Office 365 platform (Including SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Office).
• Provide telephone and email support for all our internal users (Windows 7 and 10, Hardware, Application support)
• Administration and configuration of networking devices (Pfsense, Cisco, Unifi, OpenVPN and IPSec)
• Administration of Servers (Configuration, Installation, and maintenance (Group policies, File/App/DC Servers).
• VOIP Administration – Support, Maintenance – Asterisk/Avaya/3cx and phone reporting (TimPlus)
• Assist with projects of all sizes including technology infrastructure and software projects
• Overall management and responsibility for the efficient handling of support requests.
• Scripting – Basic scripting to improve efficiency