- Degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science;
- Strong knowledge of IP networks, namely TCP / IP and VoIP (SIP);
- Good knowledge of database management (preferably Oracle), namely in SQL and PL / SQL components;
- Good knowledge and experience with the use and management of Operating Systems, namely Linux and Windows;
- Good knowledge and experience of scripting (eg Perl, Python, AWK, sed, etc.);
- Experience with management and troubleshooting of Web Services and associated technologies (eg SOAP, REST, CometD, etc.);
- Knowledge of CTI / Contact Center, ideally Genesys;
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience with Technical Support activities, namely dealing with customer complaints and pressure;
- Availability for on-call prevention service (24x7);
- Availability to travel to customer sites, inside Lisbon.
- Payment compatible with the function;
- Project with continuity.