Teleperformance Portugal (EN)
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 5.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Provide high quality customer support. This will include providing registration and access help, answering questions, providing information to the registered consumers.
O Nosso Cliente
Our client markets, distributes and manages media channels that transmit subscription-television. As one of the main TV providers, the Group currently offers pay TV channels in Sweden, Denmark and Finland with a variety of options and packages for it's over 600,000 subscribers.
• Assure a customer service of exceptional quality whilst ensuring an adequate response time;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets;
• Help customers in regards to their accounts;
• Communicate information related to products and services to customers.
• Native level of Swedish (written and spoken);
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications;
• Minimum 12th grade of educational background;
• Available to work with rotating shifts and weekends – Monday to Sunday, 7h to 20h;
• Ability to portray professionalism;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
A Nossa Oferta
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract;
• Safe and stable work;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;*
• Initial flight expenses refund after 9 months of contract signature;*
• Free annual flight to the home country;*
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
*For relocated applicants