O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to help customers everywhere to enjoy wine purchase to the fullest?
Are you Swedish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Swedish Customer Support team.
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions. Vivino's unique wine shopping experience make wine discovery and purchase fun.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to app users and solve customer and suppliers queries regarding purchasing and delivery tracking through written and phone communication
- Offering solutions to customers in order to help them discover and buy wine in a fun, easy, and effortless way
- Provide world class support service and offer solutions to our customers during and after their travels by ensuring timely follow-up, closure and feedback
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Swedish (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!