O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Are you a tech enthusiastic and would like to work with a global leader printer provider?
Are you Swedish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Swedish Customer Support team.
Our client is a renowned printer company, a global leader in providing innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in troubleshooting and solving customer queries through phone and email
- Solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face
- Find solutions and optimize the customer´s technical knowledge
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Swedish (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!