We are searching for IT professionals to provide technical support for a worldwide leader in the software business. If you have a technical support background, help desk experience or studies in the IT area, then this can be your chance to begin the career you have been looking for!
Our client is a multinational company considered the largest producer of software in the world. Among its best-known software products are the lines of operating systems and Office applications line.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants
Your responsibility is to ensure a service of exceptional quality and support users with operational issues related to the company's software.
• Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese (preferential) with high level of proficiency equivalent to native language;
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Spanish;
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• Proficiency in Technical writing and documentation;
• Building customer/partner Relationships;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications and Internet search engines;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange Server;
• Ability to articulate in-depth knowledge and usage of Office applications including Outlook and industry standard internet browsers;
• Advanced computer skills with understanding of hardware and software platforms;
• Intermediate to advanced Networking skills (SMTP, DNS, Firewall, TCP/IP).
We are looking forward to receive your application.