O que procura nos candidatos
- Native written and verbal communication skills in Spanish;
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling;
- Experience with Sales;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Organizational skills including prioritizing and time management.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Supporting restaurants to make the right choice out of the 4 main products;
- Offer a customized solution and use positive sales and marketing techniques to convert leads to new clients;
- Full 360 cycle in the acquisition phase (pitch, negotiation, and closure);
- Be autonomous and self-motivated to improve your own learning, to guarantee strong knowledge and mastery of the systems/software to excel in your role;
- Respect the established processes and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling the individual and team targets.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Competitive Salary;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Intensive initial training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Reimbursement of flight expenses after 9 months;
- Yearly paid flight to home destination;
- Accommodation in one of our shared company apartments;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Outros aspectos a referir
Our client is a cloud-based SaaS solution of hardware and software to empower restaurants in the digital world. Their mission is to simply help restaurants manage their IT operations and grow their delivery business. Our client work with local, international, small businesses and enterprise brands across 40 k locations globally and is expanding globally at an accelerated rate.
In a global pandemic, trust and support from companies to their employees and customers are essential to sustain the development of their business, fostering stability in the market and driving economic recovery. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Teleperformance Portugal has ensured that the best practices in combating and preventing the Covid-19 virus were adopted, and after being the first company in our sector to guarantee the “COVID Clean” certification by EIC / VERYCER, we are now more confident than ever in our ability to fight the Covid-19 virus. At Teleperformance Portugal, you will find what you are looking for: experience, adventure, diversity, multiculturalism, professional and financial stability, opportunities for professional development and work-life balance. We remain committed to the necessary measures so that all TP employees are and feel safe at work!