The Dedicated Quality Analyst will be a single point of contact in terms of Quality for its market working closely with the Client, the Trainer, the Supervisors and the other QA’s.
With a very strong product knowledge, this QA should be on the ground all the time, with eyes fully open identifying any improvement opportunities and building reports on the teams results.
Philip Morris International is THE worldwide leading tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes seven of the world's top 15 brands, including the best-selling cigarette brand. Recently the company has expanded its offer, besides the traditional cigarettes a new type of smokeless cigarette device reached the customers of Philip Morris International.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health insurance;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
* for international candidates
• Monitoring all contacts between agents and customers;
• Identifying and suggesting improvement opportunities;
• Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
• Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators;
• Providing one-to-one coaching to Agents (aligned with the Supervisors) and identifying training needs with the Trainer.
• Native Spanish speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in Portuguese (mandatory);
• Experience in Quality Analyses/Audits;
• Experience in Contact Center environment;
• Pro-active person with leadership skills.
• Have a strong active listening;
• Meticulous, rigorous and detailed oriented;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (skilled in MS Excel);
• Analytical Ability;
• Critical and Logical Thinking;
• Planning and Organizing.
We are looking forward to receive your application.