O que procura nos candidatos
- Native in Spanish and Portuguese;
- Good English level (preferably B2);
- Contact Center experience (preferably);
- Previous experience with e-commerce platforms, specially billing;
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Problem solving and anticipation skills (being able to prevent future problems);
- Have an empathic and friendly profile;
- Good time management and results oriented;
- Microsoft Office proficient.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Owning the customer questions and ensuring a timely response and resolution;
- Providing troubleshooting and general support for the customer;
- Identifying issues for escalation and routing accordingly;
- Engagement with second- and third-line support teams;
- May interact with other departments to ensure resolution of customer questions.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Private health insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad, and fruit;
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Outros aspectos a referir
Are you interested in the technology industry? Don’t miss the opportunity to work with one of the most known multinationals in the world, Microsoft. As a Commerce you will provide complex billing and commerce assistance, by answering questions, providing diverse information to the end consumer, in both Spanish and Portuguese.
In a global pandemic, trust and support from companies to their employees and customers are essential to sustain the development of their business, fostering stability in the market and driving economic recovery. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Teleperformance Portugal has ensured that the best practices in combating and preventing the Covid-19 virus were adopted, and after being the first company in our sector to guarantee the "COVID Clean" certification by EIC / VERYCER, we are now more confident than ever in our ability to fight the Covid-19 virus. At Teleperformance Portugal, you will find what you are looking for: experience, adventure, diversity, multiculturalism, professional and financial stability, opportunities for professional development and work-life balance. We remain committed to the necessary measures so that all TP employees are and feel safe at work!