As a Customer Service Representative for Philips Consumer Lifestyle, you will be the point of contact for Philips customers. You will provide support for questions over the phone, e-mail and chat using various techniques and the available product information.
Royal Philips of the Netherlands, founded in 1891, is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2012 sales of EUR 24.8 billion and employs approximately 114,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Mission: Improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation.
Vision: At Philips, “we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders”.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants
• Be the contact for customers who have questions about the external sellers who carry the Philips brand;
• To ensure a competent and friendly customer service experience via phone, e-mail and chat;
• Troubleshooting regarding orders, deliveries, payments and returns;
• Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Spanish (mandatory);
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese (preferred);
• Previous experience in customer service environment is a plus;
• High school diploma required;
• Team player with strong problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.