Are you interested in an exciting career in a growing and innovative company?
Then work with us!
Support our client from the tobacco industry and ensure an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity.
Philip Morris International is THE worldwide leading tobacco company. The company's portfolio includes seven of the world's top 15 brands, including the best-selling cigarette brand. Recently the company has expanded its offer, besides the traditional cigarettes a new type of smokeless cigarette device reached the customers of Philip Morris International.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Customer support via telephone and email;
• Effective support for questions regarding the use and maintenance of the iQOS device;
• Provision of technical support in regards to the device or the PMI iQOS website;
• Providing information and possible troubleshooting.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish;
• Moderate English skills (B2 level);
• Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Flexibility and resilience;
• Fast learning capacity;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
We are looking forward to receive your application.