O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to be part of a team whose motto is to do it forever better and to be forever better?
Are you Spanish native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Spanish Customer Support team.
Our client is a world market leader in the premium domestic appliance segment whose products are distinguished by their durability and efficiency.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Troubleshoot the care and use of appliances using operation manuals, product specification sheets, and assorted tools over the phone
- Assist consumers in setting up service repair for their appliances, check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls
- Facilitate resolution for consumers issue and log the information into the consumers account.
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Spanish (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Ability to evaluate customer complaints, assess alternatives, and make solid, consistent decisions and/or recommendations as required
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and become proficient with internal programs and new software
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!