You will be working in our fascinating R&D department, located in Porto, Portugal, contributing directly to the product development from scratch till the market-entry to ensure that the software quality is state of the art.
FARO is different:
FARO innovates and develops fascinating 3D measuring and documenting technology, which is widely used for many technologically advanced industries including the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. We have also contributed to many innovative, exciting projects, such as F1, The Red Bull Sage project (extreme skydive), the restoration of archeological sites and many more.
Not everyone is fit for FARO and the challenging role – we are looking for: a natural problem solver with an empathetic mindset, who is looking for a challenging career within a dynamic workplace, where you can let your creativity shine and have the freedom to influence the solutions.
This position requires:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Experience in software testing both manual and automated as well as quality assurance processes within an agile environment; knowledge in C# is a plus
- Capable of using JIRA and TestRail or similar tools
- Strong communication skills as well as fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Highly organized and pragmatic thinker with great attention to detail
- Result driven, persistent with a can-do attitude
How you will make a difference FARO:
- Design testing scripts for the purpose of performing tests on new versions of software associated with the organization’s product lines
- Write the procedures to be utilized in the script, addressing those aspects of the software which are designated to be tested
- Work closely with the software development team, testing software in all phases of the development cycle from early (and potentially undocumented) drafts to final shipping product
- Review software documentation and user stories for testability and to ensure consistency with software features and performance
- Participate and actively contribute in daily agile meetings, requirements review meetings and design reviews
Are you ready to join the challenges?