O que procura nos candidatos
In addition to providing technical support to our corporate customers, this team is responsible for monitoring and maintaining hosted systems and setting up new deployments. This role requires a blend of strong technical and business knowledge, as well as excellent communication skills to drive the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The SiteOps Support Engineer will also be actively involved in a technical team that drives the company´s DevOps processes and makes sure our existing systems run smoothly by collaborating with our product management, software engineering, and operations teams. Our ideal Support Engineer is a motivated team player who can see projects to completion, is driven to develop their technical skills, work independently, and assist their fellow team members.
The systems are Java-based applications and hosted on clusters of Tomcat application servers on Linux environments, as well as containerised microservices running on Kubernetes Clusters.
- Sc. in ICT, Engineering or equivalent qualification or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL, Linux and Web Applications;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn;
- Experience with tools used for cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, continuous delivery, intra-service orchestration and infrastructure management;
- DevOps, Docker and Continuous Integration/Delivery experience considered as an asset;
- Experience in the financial industry, including knowledge on PCI-DSS is considered as an asset.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues with application systems and integrated parties, and provide support to customers and Service Desk using CRM tools;
- Maintain operations and administer internal proprietary and ancillary systems to meet all SLAs relating to system performance and uptime;
- Ability to quickly assess an issue and provide clients with short and long-term course of actions;
- Be part of the on-call technical support team;
- Manage incidents that may occur;
- Develop or implement tools to facilitate system monitoring, identification and solution of problems, as well as master automated release and disaster recovery processes;
- Aid in automating release processes of all systems, using tools like Rundeck, Ansible and Puppet.
- Maintain the automated monitoring at all levels: Hardware, Networking, Virtualisation, Operating Systems, Databases, and all Applications, on dedicated hardware or cloud, using tools such as Zabbix and Prometheus.
- Automate configuration management where possible and perform platform configuration of all levels of the environments.
- Interaction with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
- Setup of new environments, and manage releases;
- Prepare documentation for tools and processes.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
To be discussed