O que procura nos candidatos
You must have:
- ServiceNow development experience (1 year minimum);
- General Development Experience.
- ServiceNow Admin Certification;
- Experience in the development of REST / SOAP web services in ServiceNow;
- ITIL or experience in IT operations;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Que funções irão desempenhar
Your responsibilities include:
The successful applicant would show pride and passion for their work and who is willing to learn and use relevant technologies to provide the best possible solutions to our internal customers.
Design, configure and implement ServiceNow based applications to support business processes that meet business requirements:
- Review and provide requirements with Business Analysts and/or end-users;
- Contribute to technical designs and implementation plans in conjunction with other team members;
- Follow agreed implementation plans and timelines to deliver required functionality;
- Create interfaces to work with other internal and external systems using Web services and other technologies;
- Work effectively and constructively as part of the ITSM team and other virtual teams as needed;
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform and insights on the preferred/best practice way to implement solutions and appropriate trade-offs;
- Workflow development;
- CI class creation and/or modification of existing classes and relationships;
- Use of automation to populate CMDB;
Outros aspectos a referir
Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!