· Our back office service management team act as a support to our service & contract managers, carrying out service management tasks to deliver a professional level of service to our customers
· Owning a list of accountabilities delivered to Service Management with quality and in the right timelines.
· Their support enables our service & contract managers to perform and drive all areas of Colt to make sure customers never get less than they expect.
· Responsible for the integrity of the data within the recording system and providing high quality resolution for customer queries
· Efficient communication process with internal customers
The service management support function will have some, with guidance, of the responsibilities described below:
· Escalation Support
· Reporting (Delivery, Assurance, Capacity)
· Billing Support (PO Mgmt)
· Technical Support (KMZ Requests, Diversity Checks)
· Planned Works Co-Ordination
· Colt Tool Training
· Documentation Management
· Contract Management (TOS, Novations)
· Timely and Accurate handling of Customer Issues/Requests within the agreed business KPI’s
· Help to build strong relationships with all departments within Colt
· Ensure a right first time, accurate approach to resolving our customers issues
· Managing email’s from internal customers, ensuring efficient management to meet response times
· Requires some administrative/technical experience
· Works within established procedures and with supervision
· Be able to communicate straightforward information – guidance provided on complex issues
· Developed strong relationships with other team members and other key interfaces
· Required to negotiate on matters confined to own work load
· Developed a detailed knowledge of standard Colt processes and ways of working
· Must be able to speak & write fluent in English
· An understanding of networking technologies and products
· Problem solving
· Excel / PowerPoint Knowledge
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
· Flexible working and relaxed dress code
· Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
· Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
· Business mentoring
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.