O que procura nos candidatos
• Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
• Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
• Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
• Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
Key Performance Indicators
• Feedback from Customers, Service Delivery Management, Team etc.
• Technical Assessments (where applicable)
• Proven track record of problem resolutions.
• Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
• Successful production of documentation.
• Successful management and implementation of changes.
• Improvement/ enhancements to service delivery.
• Meets and improves service level requirements.
• Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
• Meets project deadlines and costs within own area of responsibility.
• Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
• Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
• Improved first time/line fix.
• Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
• Up to date personal learning plan available
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
• Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
• Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Competitive Salary Package