What you will do
Under general supervision - analyzes, designs, and assists in the maintenance of existing & implementation of new or enhanced financial systems and technologies. Ensures that results meet established goals and timelines. Responsible for architecting integrations with third party vendors and internal ERP systems. Support Application infrastructure initiatives related to JCI EPM Environment and other financial applications.
The person in this position will partner and support the Global HFM Center of Excellence, as well as, several other financial systems teams
How you will do it
- Deliver full IT life cycle implementation support services to the financial IT team(s). Responsible for partnering with business analysts to focus on business process improvement and re-engineering
- Maintain ‘state of the art’ technical knowledge and expertise in assigned areas of responsibility. Apply new technology and techniques to improve effectiveness of business solutions
- Develop technical skills to span multiple “systems” or “platforms” , Work with architecture and operations departments to ensure that applications are in compliance with company standards, are operating at a high level of availability
- Work with Global Infrastructure Teams to meet server requirements for the application and connectivity requirements for hosted applications
- Ensure solutions are highly available and have mission critical disaster recovery capability
- Support the Essbase, HFM, FDM, ARM, and DRM modules within EPM Suite
- Provide service and quality standards while making improvement recommendations to keep pace with technological advancements and market conditions. Ensure company maintains its’ competitive edge
- Support the HFM CoE Support Team with high quality, timely customer service for infrastructure and technology related tasks in EPM Suite
- Maintaining multi-dimensional databases using OLAP server for Hyperion Essbase
- Maintain and writing custom scripts like Essbase calculation scripts, automating Essbase cubes using MaxL and Essbase commands
- Direct integration, implementation and maintenance of systems and processes to ensure achievement of company objectives
- Act as liaison between application teams & IT infrastructure organization
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum of 4+ years overall IT experience with a professional preference for experience in Applications Technology Stack
- Must have prior experience with Web & Application Technologies, Business Intelligence, and related technologies
- Customer Support and aptitude for complex problem solving and willingness to learn and work on various EPM Modules is a must
- Prior experience in supporting production critical global enterprise applications. Ability to support during holidays/weekends
- Experience in Oracle SQL / Windows Server 2008, 2012 / Linux OS / Apache , IIS web servers / Weblogic Application Servers
- Preferred exposure to the modeling of Essbase application, HFM application, HFM web forms and SmartView, consolidation business rules, process management, EPM architect for data synchronization and data relationship management desired
- Preferred candidates will demonstrate a technical competence with full understanding of EPM Suite including; Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Management, Data Relationship Management, Hyperion Retrieve, Hyperion Reports, Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Financial Management environment is preferred
- Experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with EPM Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of V11 (Essbase/Planning/HFM/FDM/DRM) is an added advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary.
We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional
Who We Are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.