O que procura nos candidatos
Senior Software Developer
The ideal candidate would have:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
• Keen interest in new technologies and web applications.
• Good English level and a strong ability to communicate.
• Team player, dynamic and proactive • Independent and problem solving.
• Focused on quality and results-oriented
• At ease with the gitflow, clean-code principles and code reviews
The required technical skills are:
• Strong knowledge of NodeJS environment with at least 2-3year experience
• At least one past project with MongoDB
• At least 2-3 year experience using React or similar language
• Knowledge of the MERN stack
• Good understanding of web APIs, authentication and security concerns
• Knowledge of using GIT Workflow
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and reliable code
• Proficient in HTML5 and CSS/JSS
• Good understanding of separation of concerns and componentization
• At ease with code testability, and countinuous integration/deployment
Que funções irão desempenhar
Our client is looking for a senior software developer on the MongoDB/Express/React/Node (MERN) stack, to join our Product & Engineering team and help them to develop their amazing platform. They are currently on a big process of expansion, so if you want to join a successful start-up, this is your chance!
More information about their platform:
Our client's software architecture is built on a JS technical stack. The front-end application is devoted to desktop and mobile web rendering whereas the back-end will produce data through a REST API, interface external providers, and handle security matters. The code is entirely written in ES6, and the deployment scripts in bash. The Front-End is based on ReactJS, allowing a componentized interface, and loads of integrated components. The back-end is developed with NodeJS, exposing a secured Rest API. The data is stored and aggregated on MongoDB. It also relies on external services for sending emails and store users contents. It also hosts webhooks for server-to-server communications (payment confirmations, email sending errors, etc.)
The role will be based in Portugal (remote from anywhere in the country)
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
You will be part of a young and motivated group of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world. They offer a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking on more responsibility as the company evolves.
The remuneration includes a base salary, an option plan and other perks and benefits.
Most importantly, you’ll be joining a company in a very exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion.
Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibility for your work by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
Make a difference: our client is all about bringing more goodness to the world. You will form a part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a positive impact.
An amazing culture: they offer a challenging and motivating role in a great working environment that's driven by our common objective of doing good.
Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer for causes that are close to our hearts.
Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining an organization in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!