O que procura nos candidatos
• Native or Proficient in French
• Fluency in English
• At least 8 months experience in Paid Social Ads (Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/TikTok) (community management experiences are not relevant)
• Experience in working with 10k budget a month in social media ads
• Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
• Master’s or a bachelor’s degree in Digital or Marketing fields ideally not mandatory
• Mastery of Social Ads key concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative coordination...)
• Mastery of at least one Social Ads platform (Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest Ad Manager)
• Excellent presentation skills combined with a creative mindset - you know how to present your ideas and create high quality support documents (Google Sheet, PPT)
• You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Knowledge of Google Data Studio
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy
• Implement Social Ads strategy
• Keep up and constant update with the last Social Ads features releases
• Manage day to day Social Ads campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be the client’s main point of contact
• Follow-up performances and budgets
• Advise your clients about creative and format production
• Elaborate operational recommendations
• Elaborate reporting and analysis
• Presentation of the results to your client
• Share and exchange with the Social Ads team on your work
• Possible coaching & coordination of one to two junior consultants.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Private Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Intensive trainings all year long to develop your technical and digital skills
• Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
• Relocation Package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
• Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
• Flexible hours after some tenure
Outros aspectos a referir
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.