Siebel Developer wanted for Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center. You can find us in Maastricht, the Netherlands; we are called the Compass Deliver Center (CDC). Throughout the years we fine-tuned Compass and set it to our own standards. Compass, based on Oracle Siebel/Avaya/Genesys, is a high performing and scalable platform which is rapidly expanding in terms of functionality and global coverage for the aftersales CRM activities of Mercedes-Benz.
Currently we are in the middle of our worldwide rollout of 54 countries and we have still 24 countries to go. Do you want to be a part of our international team and help us to setup the global Platform?
You will be a part of an international team with people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Germany and the UK all working from Maastricht. Together with this incredible team you will share the responsibility for all the technical aspects of Compass and service provisioning including the Database platform. Together you will face challenges such as:
- Worldwide rollout of 54 countries – still 24 to go;
- Serving customers on a worldwide scale;
- Quarterly updates of Compass;
- Connected vehicles services integration,
- Mobile applications integration thru APIs.
You will support our new strategic initiatives and further improve the core disciplines of our delivery center. To be successful in the execution of these challenges, your job will cover tasks such as:
- Manage and take part in projects;
- Support operational monitoring;
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for all the Compass environments;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer amongst team members and other support teams. This means you will not only interface directly with the end users but also with other teams within IT and business departments;
- Support incidents, change and problem management and ensure the reliability of our telephony and application services;
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our Business processes,
- Implement and document new or enhanced processes, instruments, products and systems.
Profile Must have’s:
- Experience with design, implement and execute Software Build & release process, including specification Siebel builds components:
- Views & Responsibilities;
- Business Services;
- In depth experience with:
- OPEN UI frameworks;
- Modern Web Technology (HTML5, CSS , XML, XSLT);
- Interfaces and Web services (SOAP/REST/MQ);
- Relational databases (Oracle),
- Microsoft (Web) Server Platform.
- Good understanding of the complete life cycle of a Siebel implementation and its project deliverables.
Profile Nice to have’s
- Analytical, being able to think in solutions;
- Bachelor or Master Degree, with at least 5 years of experience working as Siebel Developer;
- Willingness to participate in on-call/on-duty shift;
- You are someone who sees challenges where other people see problems,
- You need to be a self-starter; willing to go for the extra mile.
- We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Pension plan;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs,
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars.
Please upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.