O que procura nos candidatos
EIT Health InnoStars is looking for a marketing and communications specialist with experience in co-creating and supporting comprehensive Marketing, Branding or PR campaigns, as well as providing support for events. The post will be based at the InnoStars office in Łodź, Poland.
- At least three years of experience as a Specialist in marketing/communications/digital department or Marketing/PR agency;
- English fluency, both written and spoken;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage various projects simultaneously with little supervision;
- Proven experience in coordination marketing/PR campaigns or at least smaller communications projects (international markets will be a plus);
- Solid knowledge of social media channels and marketing up-to-date tools;
- Project Management certificate or proven skills would be an advantage;
- Readiness to travel around the EU at least 30% of the time.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Coordination of marketing, event, and social media projects that are complementary to Communications Strategy and support the organization’s business goals;
- Collaboration with Communication Manager on implementing tactics to drive qualified traffic to the accelerator, education, innovation and outreach programs on the chosen European markets;
- Collaboration with Communications Manager on branding compliance;
- Work with PR/Marketing agency and subcontractors on a daily basis;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the marketing materials, website, newsletters and similar (e.g. brochure, video, gadgets);
- Collecting insights, data, testimonials and success stories and promote them effectively;
- Support in building Community of innovators via different channels;
- Support in measurement and report of the performance of marketing campaigns;
- Preparation of presentations, co-creation of marketing database/wiki (FAQs, guidelines, materials);
- Support event organization and management;
- Daily communications and administrative support.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- InnoStars Marketing Specialist is a full-time position (1 FTE), with regular travel – primarily in Europe;
- Start-up mentality, fast and flat processes, straight internal communication, low hierarchies and freedom to operate on own initiative;
- An extensive network in the health care sector, with exposure to high-level representatives from across our network;
- The opportunity to work on critical projects of European interest, contributing to bettering the lives of patients;
- The familiar atmosphere within a dynamic team;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Learning program for staff.