O que procura nos candidatos
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles and technologies;
- Deep understanding of Java (8 or superior) and Java Spring (4 or superior) and solid understanding of OO principles;
- Strong experience with Kafka middleware messaging service;
- ElasticSearch / NoSQL database experience;
- Experience designing and building service oriented or microservice architectures;
- Diligent with automated testing i.e. JUnit/Mockito/Cucumber, etc;
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Agile development/Software life cycle;
- Understanding of RESTful API principles;
- Some experience with AWS public cloud will be appreciated;
- Docker and TestContainers experience;
- Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Experience with Angular;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Basic Spanish knowledge.
- Energetic, motivated and determined;
- Adaptable to diverse set of technical responsibilities;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Productive and able to manage time effectively.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Define and implement automated tests for a streaming & micro-services oriented architecture;
- Take the lead on moving the project to AWS public cloud;
- Work closely with business sponsors to ensure the solution meets the needs;
- Take responsibility of the software delivery by ensuring quality and scope expectations are met;
- Contribute and take ownership of the technical design and ensure all aspects of the system architecture are well documented;
- Work closely with partner technology teams and to collaborate effectively.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Long-term project;
- Competitive salary;
- Good work environment.
Outros aspectos a referir
All applications will be processed under the Data Protection Law confidentiality.
Solely will be considered the applications that match the profile requested. All others will be keeped on our database for future requests.
Permit nº544, granted at 07/05/2007 by IEFP.