O que procura nos candidatos
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Only applicants with an ACCA qualification or an equivalent Accounting qualification from a European Union University will be considered.
Minimum Auditing Experience Required
- At least one year full time post qualification work with a reputable audit firm.
Que funções irão desempenhar
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Review the work done by junior auditors;
• Work with the audit manager to plan audits on medium sized engagements;
• For smaller audits, the senior auditor would be working directly with the directors;
• Liaising with clients in relation to all necessary preparations and compilation of documents;
• Candidate must be proficient in GAPSME and IFRS reporting frameworks
• Ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and that the company is in line with statutory requirements;
• Helping the Audit Manager prepare the discussion draft of the audit report;
• Prepare financial statements and other reporting documents;
• Attending meetings on an ad-hoc basis with the client and audit manager or director and complete the audit report.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
• Have a positive attitude
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to communicate confidently and effectively in English
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
To be discussed