O que procura nos candidatos
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications and targeting all the time the most advanced technology nodes. And get differentiated products to market in quickly with reduced risk.
- Familiarity with UNIX operating systems
- Familiarity with one or more IC design CAD packages required
- Organizational skills essential
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or above in Electrical or Computer Engineering with specialization in Micro-electronics
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in analog circuit design
- Background in mixed-signal block design, preferably related to high speed SERDES (Clocking, PLL, DLL)
- Knowledge of design for porting across multiple foundry nodes
- Familiar with custom analog layout techniques for signal integrity, high speed/performance and yield maximization, DFM mitigation, reliability and Latch-UP/ESD
- Advanced knowledge on HSPICE (+RF) and Finesim and XA tools and basic concepts on scripting language (Python and TCL)
- Executes projects from start to completion with independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions
Que funções irão desempenhar
Analog Design with capabilities of creating test bench and
specification generation, documentation, layout coordination and
seniority implies an external interface with other teams, where a
prompt and reliable response, organization skills and work of
comfortable zone are needed
- The assurance of all the robustness and quality related aspects needed for high production yield and system level usability
- Silicon correlation analysis
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Competitive pay and benefits, work flexibility, a
multi-cultural environment and numerous company events and volunteer
opportunities. Plus, you'll be working with some of the best in the
Semiconductor IP industry worldwide.
Outros aspectos a referir
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.