O que procura nos candidatos
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· 4+ years of experience with business development, sales, or account management.
· 2+ years proven management experience
· Experience managing large account portfolios.
· Strong customer service and project management skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
· Highly organized and solution-oriented.
· Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
· Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
· Excellent English level (speaking, reading and writing) - MUST
Que funções irão desempenhar
· Following up on leads and winning new clients.
· Developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
· Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
· Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
· Work closely with the Junior Account Manager
· Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
· Supporting the acquisition team to improve the performance and reach targets.
· Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed