O que procura nos candidatos
SEA TEAM LEADER – GERMAN SPEAKER
Our client is building their Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Team Leader for a SEA Consultants Project, based in Lisbon, you will contribute to our client’s projects success, leading a team of approximately 10 to 15 multilingual SEA Consultants. You will be part of an exciting adventure, managing a team from scratch. As a Team Leader you will provide the creation, management, and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for the Artefact’s clients.
• Native or Proficient in German (C2)
• Fluency in English
• At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic – Google Ads
• At least 1 year experience in managing a consultant’s team (in agency environment preferably).
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related fields.
• Data geek and love playing with numbers – you have a strong analytical mindset.
• Great and clear reporting skills – Microsoft Excel is one of your best friends.
• Previous experience on daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment.
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
• Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
• Possibility to do Work from Home*
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Flexible hours after some tenure
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Work to build a team environment with strong moral, positive energy, consultative and goaloriented culture.
• Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at the individual and team level.
• Develop and monitor performance plans to include developing action plans based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics.
• Work closely with the SEA Expert to create training journey and skill mapping for each consultant of your team.
• Adapt and improve the teamwork methodologies and create tools/automation to save time on operational tasks (excel, spreadsheet).
• Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development.
• Assist the team with hiring and workforce planning.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed