O que procura nos candidatos
Working as part of the software development team, the Scala Engineer will ensure designs for applications are following specifications and will oversee testing and debugging them as well as recommending any changes that need to be made to improve the application processes and infrastructure.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Education in Information Technology or Computer Science or a long-term work experience in the IT sector.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT industry as server-side developer in low latency, high-load distributed projects.
• Proven experience of applying Scala, Akka, Akka Persistence in daily work or comparable open-source contributions.
• Clear understanding of Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing.
• Knowledge of JVM fundamentals.
• Knowledge and interest in Functional Programming, knowledge of Functional Programming libraries for Scala which are common in the industry, such as Cats.
• Experience working with communication protocols such as HTTP and Web Sockets.
• Knowledge of relevant CI/CD, compiler and build tools and pipelines.
• Knowledge and experience of using version control systems such as Git.
• Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming.
• Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
• Proactive, pragmatic and professional attitude; results-driven mindset.
• Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to be able to work on features independently as well as being a part of a distributed or collocated Agile team.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Design, develop, debug and support code responsible for implementing and testing new and existing games and related platform functionality.
• Responsible for product performance, including load on network, memory and processing units.
• Own applications, certifying that they deploy and run 24/7 on our Kubernetes platform with great performance.
• Create and maintain system and unit documentation. Write unit and other automated tests.
• Deliver code of the highest quality through following best practices in software development, with attention to detail, test coverage and system testing on a timely basis.
• Follow and improve the coding guidelines set in the company.
• Translate business requirements into technical and functional designs.
• Work and communicate efficiently with the rest of the Development Team, including PO, front-end developers and designers to deliver winning products.
• Perform and actively participate in code reviews ensuring that code delivered is of great quality. Address code review comments with appropriate diligence.
• Diagnose and resolve systems problems including out of hours in case of critical production issues.
• Perform other development tasks as well other related duties, as required.
• Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed