As a Sales Trainer you will be dedicated to a contact centre campaign and be responsible for analysing its team’s sales results, performance and development, in order to provide it with the necessary training/coaching to assure their best results. You will have a key impact on our agents’ success.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Training newcomers;
• Developing training programs;
• Proving continuous training;
• Providing Product Training;
• Providing Sales Coaching to agents and team leaders.
• Sales Training experience, preferably in a Contact Center environment (mandatory);
• Experience in process mapping; Experience in evaluate the employees knowledge level;
• Experience developing content, role plays, scenarios;
• Additional knowledge of other languages is a plus;
• Fluency in English, minimum C1 level (mandatory);
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Higher Education (preferred);
• Sales techniques;
• Team player;
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
• Good time management;
• Detail orientation;
• Be able to keep track on the schedules of the trainings of different waves.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.