O que procura nos candidatos
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE (SWEDISH, FINNISH, DANISH OR NORWEGIAN MARKETS)
Our international client is starting a new office in sunny Lisbon and they are looking their new Sales Heroes! If you want to join a start-up with a very innovative product and several perks, our client is waiting for you!
You will be in charge of developing mainly the Nordics market. After initial training, your main objective will be to expand our operations with companies in that region.
Who we are looking for:
- The role is based in Lisbon and we are looking for candidates located in the country.
- Have a proven track record as Sales Development Representative, or a similar Sales role, a passion for entrepreneurship and for reaching out to people to present a service/product and negotiating contracts
- Be an Swedish/Norwegian/Danish or Finnish native-speaker and fluent in English and not afraid of being challenged by the Human Resources Director or CEO of Fortune 500 companies
- Have a bachelor degree in management, administration, marketing, international relations or a related field
You live the our Values!
Passion: You inspire others. You care deeply about success and your colleague’s success. You celebrate achievements!
Innovation: You re‐visit issues to discover practical solutions to difficult issues. You challenge assumptions and suggest better solutions. You keep it simple.
Performance: You accomplish great amounts of important work. You demonstrate strong performance, above your peers, and colleagues can rely upon you. You make mistakes. But learn quickly from them!
Ethics & Respect: You make no compromises when it comes to ethics. You don’t hide information, you never lie, you don’t jump into conclusion without sufficient information. You always respect everyone around you, no exception.
Curiosity: You learn quickly and eagerly. You seek to understand our business, strategy, users.
Fun: You bring happiness to work and make people around you happy. You make jokes, and accept jokes. You’re pleasant to work with. Most importantly, you have a passion for doing good and engaging people to change the world for the best.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Qualifying and contacting new leads in companies, via email, cold calls and social networks
- Gathering information about client business needs, helping the Account Executive on how to shape the best solutions and offering
- Generating leads with well qualified prospects, booking demos for the Account Executives
- Brainstorming on new solutions to further develop our offering on Employee Volunteering, Corporate Giving and Impact Reporting
While you’ll have a great degree of autonomy and will be part of the newly opened office in Lisbon, you will also be fully supported by the team in different locations, including marketing, sales and product functions, who will do their very best to make sure your objectives are reached successfully.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- You will have a permanent full-time position and receive the best possible training from our teams.
- You will be expected to be very autonomous and to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- You will be part of a young and motivated group of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- We offer a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- The remuneration includes a base salary and an interesting commission scheme.
- Most importantly, you’ll be joining a start-up in a very exciting stage, of rapid growth and international expansion.
- You’ll join the company after a successful Series A investment and the sky’s the limit!