The Operational Manager will be responsible for understanding the commercial and operational objectives for our customer. You will guide the team to direct the operation based on the agreed KPI’s and SLA’s. You will be responsible for areas such as customer satisfaction, achieving commercial results, whilst continuously improving the quantitative and qualitative operational performance.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Define and implement action plans to achieve the expected results, working as a focal point between the client and Teleperformance;
• Manage the sales operation working towards agreed targets (SLAs, KPIs and P&Ls);
• Interact with other departments such as Quality, Training, WFM, IT, while maintaining focus on what is best for the client and team;
• Maintain continuous operational contact with the client;
• Take actively part in recruiting members of your account;
• Coach, develop and motivate your team.
• Bachelor´s degree (MBA preferred);
• Proven managerial experience in a sales environment;
• Strong experience of people management;
• Excellent communication skills;
• You communicate easily with different types of traders;
• Passionate about sales, technology and the internet;
• Ability to speak and write English fluently;
• 2+ years of experience in advertising sales ( Google AdWords ).
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.