- Outros Serviços, Comercial / Vendas, Vendas
British Council Portugal
The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to employing disabled people.
O que procura nos candidatos
Sales and Customer Management
- Ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the broad range of British Council services in order to be able to answer customers questions.
- Provide face-to-face & online consultations to all customers in the centre by finding out their needs, issues and concerns and recommending a course that best suits them.
- Handle enquiries for all British Council services through all channels: face-to-face, phone, email, etc.
- Sell a broad range of British Council services to customers using appropriate sales and communication strategies.
- Be accountable for monthly sales targets by maximizing new and re-registration Sales.
Customer care and account management
- Proactively manage customers post-sales according to departmental and national standards.
- Establish fair, respectful, trusting, supportive and constructive relationships with all customers, students, parents/carers of students and other staff.
- Support the teaching Centre in all customer care and relationship building events, parents’ meetings, open days, fairs, competitions, activity days, etc.
- Understand and keep up to date with relevant processes and procedures for financial and administrative management, and processing of customer data.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete data entry into British Council systems.
- Ensure accurate income collection and relevant financial processes are completed to standards.
- Ensure security of relevant documentation and British Council resources.
- To take part in the corporate Performance Management system in line with British Council policy.
- Complete all mandatory training courses.
- Work with Sales & CS Manager as well as peers to constantly develop sales and other skills relevant to the role.
Language Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficient and fluent speaker and writer of Standard Portuguese – C2 CEFRL level
- Independent and fluent speaker and writer of Standard English – B2 CEFRL level
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification, or equivalent work experience (at least 2 years)
- University Degree in Business or Sales
- Role specific knowledge, experience and skills:
- At least 2 years of sales experience preferably in services industries
- Managing complains level 1
- Accuracy (very high level of accuracy is required)
- Sales driven mindset
- Excellent customer management skills
- Positive, can-do and friendly personality
- Competent IT skills
- knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Excel advanced skills
Que funções irão desempenhar
- The main duty of a Sales & Customer Service Assistant is to secure excellent sales results whilst ensuring a high-quality customer experience in handling enquiries about our English language services.
- To act as British Council’s ambassador and provide top quality services to all customers meeting all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main opportunities for this role:
- To ensure sales revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- To ensure team KPIs targets (consultation turn-up rate, conversion rate, re-registration rate) are met or exceeded.
Outros aspectos a referir
- Evening and weekend working are part of the regular timetable. Weekly hours are scheduled on five working days (Monday/Friday or Tuesday/Saturday pattern)
- Conditional offer pending Pre-Appointment Screening (PAS) and Local Police checks (registo criminal)
- Contract Type – Fixed term contract for 12 months (possibility of renewal)
- Weekly Hours - 35 hours (full-time)
- Pay Band – Grade J /PB2 (starting salary € 913,33 gross salary plus meal allowance)
- Location – Greater Lisbon (2 positions for Lisbon main office; 1 position for Parede office; 1 position for Miraflores office)
- Closing Date of applications – 12 of February of 2023
- Start date of contract – March/April 2023
We are committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We will support all employees to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities
Outras oportunidades de emprego - British Council Portugal