- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions;
- Trouble shooting and provide information regarding orders, deliveries, payments and returns;
- Providing information about products;
- Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service;
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments;
- Advice customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs.
- Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Russian;
- Good understanding of English (B1 Level);
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Flexibility and resilience;
-Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).
- Initial job training;
- Work contract directly with the company;
- 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Saturday from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm.
- Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in Lisbon (for applicants who relocate to Lisbon);
- Convenient office location in the center of Lisbon;
- Excellent opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Long-term career opportunities and job security;
- Multi-awarded work environment;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
If you have these characteristics and if you are interested in this offer send us your application!
Local de trabalho