- Industria, Gestao de Equipas
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company.Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people around the world.Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. We work for and with our customers to provide preferred processing and packaging solutions for food markets. We apply our commitment to innovation, understanding of consumer needs and our relationships with suppliers to deliver these solutions, wherever and whenever food is consumed. We believe in responsible industry leadership, profitable growth in harmony with environmental sustainability and good corporate citizenship.
We are seeking Resource Planner to reinforce operations team. This is a temporary position for a 2 year contract.
In this role you will execute resource planning and scheduling of the Technical Service Operation field force for a defined Technical Service Operation area. Plan and schedule the service deliveries, the Installation projects and the Technical Service projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
You have a good understanding and experience of service business and are truly Customer oriented. Knowledge about Tetra Pak filling and distribution equipment would be considered as plus, as well as demonstrated leadership abilities, achievement oriented and you are an excellent team player.
The Resource Planner will work in close cooperation with - network of Resource Planners internationally, Operations Manager, Service Administrators, Field Service Operations area manager, Team Leaders and Service Key Account Managers with focus on customer and employee satisfaction. You will report to the Service Operations - Resource Planning Team Leader.
The preferred location to be based in is Carnaxide in Lisbon, Portugal.
In this position as a Resource Planner you will:
- Consolidate demand for resources in your assigned area on a regular basis based on input from customers, stakeholders and systems
- Execute resource planning and scheduling for the defined Service Operation area with consistent application, full transparency for all stakeholders involved by means of using the global tool/s and following the global process
- Lead analysis of short- and mid-term capacity constraints (over or under capacity) and co-ordinate capacity increase through own cluster resources, other clusters’ resources or outsourcing together with Operations Manager
- Perform resource planning based on the resource demand from stakeholders and from planned maintenance cycles
- Define, develop and deploy visual management including the right metrics for resource planning & scheduling
- Share & learn and implementation of best practices, related to resource planning and scheduling
- Ensure strong collaboration with all Resource Planning team to maximize total utilization and avoid optimization of a specific area
We believe that you have:
- Technical/Engineering or Administrative studies, preferably at University level degree or similar
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within Technical Service or relevant Planning position or Customer service
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel: statistical functions like VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, etc should be mastered), SAP R3 as advantage
- Good level of analytical problem solving methodology, and good understanding of service business, service products and customers needs
- Self driven, decisive, highly motivated, independent personality
- Excellent negotiation skills to motivate and influence people at all levels
- Good command of English and Portuguese or Spanish both verbal and written is a must
- Experience working in liquid food industry is a plus
- Project management studies are highly valued
- Management Execution System knowledge will be considered as a plus
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Capability of working on own initiative
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes
- Skills to lead a project or a part of a project
- Proactivity, commitment to troubleshooting system problems
- Ability to cope with high workload effectively
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Outras oportunidades de emprego - Tetra Pak