As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75 100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall.
As a Report Specialist you support Sitel’s operations across a wide range of services, you will be responsible for the production of both Operational and Financial Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports, in order to help with management decisions.
- Collect and collate Operation and Financial KPI data from our Operations
- Create, develop and automate reports that reflect such data
- Deliver reports to the Business Analyst team
What we are looking for
- Proficient English level (C1 minimum)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP)
- Ability to communicate KPI data and forecasts to employees at all levels
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Intermediate knowledge of contact centre management and related calculations
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with great attention to detail
At Sitel we believe our staff are the most important asset, we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees. Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Gross Basic salary (x14)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) with a Doctor on-site
- 22 vacation days per annum
- Opportunity to support one of the largest and well-known start-ups in the world
- Great office environment & location in Lisbon, Portugal
- Work in a multicultural/international setting
- Further training and development available through SITEL’s online University
- Future Career opportunities to grow inside Sitel
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.