O que procura nos candidatos
Our Client is a medical device manufacturing company for class I and II devices looking to hire a Quality Manager, Medical Device to add technical depth to their team.
This position reports to the CFO / CEO and is a highly autonomous role. Our client is part of an International group, you will be working in a dynamic international environment.
• Bachelor's in Science or Engineering
• 5+ years in quality engineering within ISO 13485 regulated environment (MDD & MDR)
• 3+ years of management experience
• Experience working with the European Notified Bodies
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Provide technical direction, support and guidance for projects, qualifications and validations.
• Manage the activities and performance of direct staff; this includes hiring, training,
developing, addressing performance issues and evaluating performance.
• Ensure a state of inspection readiness and meet business objectives.
• Interface with auditors from regulatory agencies and customers.
• Develop action plans, initiate, and employ training / development programs and assignments
to further enhance technical skills and overall competencies of staff members
Quais os benefícios oferecidos